Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1, 2011

Outside Temp: 20 F (I think... but no more snow... maybe more this weekend)

What I cooked today:
Nothing, again.  Ugh, I want to go home, if for no other reason that because I want to eat homemade food again!

Update:
So, Ryan's infection seems to be gone.  His cultures are all negative and (God willing), we are headed home tomorrow.  But don't let Ryan know that or else he'll do something to change it.

Since his line is no longer infected, we are going to delay our trip to meet the new team at Seattle Children's.  Hopefully, we can start talking to the team and schedule a trip out there in the next few weeks.  Until then, we will go home with a few more days of antibiotics and then it's back to a normal life!! 

The Geyser Junior High Boys Basketball had their first game of the division tournament today, and they won!  While my boys weren't playing, I wanted to go to the game to cheer on our team.  They played great!

And I was lucky enough to run into my uncle Tom (Patrick's mom's brother) at the game and I got to have dinner with him afterwards.  It's always great to be able to spend time with family and being cooped up in the hospital for the last few days has made it that much better.  I probably won't be able to watch the game tomorrow, to see if the boys advance to the next level, but since they are playing against Belt, the odds are against them.  But I think they've done a great job and I'm already excited about next season!

Patrick said there was still a lot of snow at the house, so I've asked him to make sure the driveway is shoveled, before I get home, so I can park in the garage.  I'm taking bets as to whether or not it's done.  But the good news is that I should have some great pictures of the kids playing in the snow this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment