Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November 22, 2011

Outside Temp: 48 F (and very windy!)

What I cooked today:
Nothing.  We had a game and we decided to eat out after the game, so I cooked absolutely nothing.  :)

Update:
So, we finished the season at 10 wins, 2 losses.  Yea!  The game tonight was a little challenging, but we prevailed and did great!  The boys have both learned so much and are really starting to enjoy playing.  Of course, that's when the season ends, but I figure that they will have some time to play in the next 10 months and be ready for next season!

We travelled to Moore today for the game.  The players we were playing against (especially the 8th graders playing the Junior High Game) were HUGE!  I think 3 of them were almost 6 feet tall.  The JH game was almost sad, with their big guys just running over our guys.  I figure it's all that red meat and lifting hay bales.  Who knew?  I guess the boys need to find some hay bales to lift.

The kids are glad to be out of school for the next 5 days, even though 2 of those days will be spent travelling.  I'm just glad to not have to wake up at 6:45am.  I don't do mornings.

Tomorrow will be my baking day.  I promised to bring some things for Thanksgiving, and it's just easier to do the baking the day before.


No comments:

Post a Comment