Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011

Outside Temp: 19 F (it's been in the 30's all day)

What I cooked today:
Take home pizza: Patrick was in town with the parents, and he brought home a premade pizza.  It was nice to not have to actually make anything, just toss in the oven and voila, dinner is served.

Update:
Today was our lazy day.  The boys played computer games most of the day.  And Katie and I had a Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon.  I own all the movies (from when we were rich), so we got through most of Season 2 today.  Of course, we had to stop for 2 hours when Patrick got home, because he wanted to watch the pilot of Miami Vice (which we also own).  Ahh, the hairstyles alone make it worth watching!

I had every intention of cleaning the house today, but I just couldn't work up the energy.  Oh well, I can always clean tomorrow.

The boys are playing Belt tomorrow night, which is the only game they've lost this season.  It makes to be an interesting night!

1 comment: