Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 2012

Outside Temp: 35 F (Really nice outside today... but the snow is turning to slush and that's annoying to drive in)

What I cooked today:
Pancakes: I'm getting good at making these, such that I don't have to look at the recipe anymore.  But I need to start making more, since my oldest keeps trying to take them all!

Update:
HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY, RYAN!!

Eight years ago, our lives changed forever.  There were times in the last 8 years that I have wondered if we would ever get to his 8th birthday.  And here we are, with him doing better than ever, in a new world.  I tend to believe that this is God working his magic.  If you have given me the choice, I would never have thought to ask for this crazy life, full of way too much medical information and less money than I thought we would have.  But I can't imagine being any happier than I am right now.  So, as is often the case, God knows what He's doing.

Grandma and Grandpa had a wonderful dinner for us, and Grandma's Aunt made a delicious chocolate cake. Ryan did his best to be gracious for his present, with a little bit of prompting from his mother (Ryan, say Thank You...). I'm so glad we are up here!









No comments:

Post a Comment