Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 13, 2012

Outside Temp: 22 F

What I cooked today:
BBQ Pork Ribs: I had some pork ribs from October in my freezer and they really, really needed to be gone.  So, I defrosted them, tossed them in some BBQ sauce and threw them in the oven.  40 minutes later, dinner... So easy!

Update:
Patrick and I went for a drive today.  We've been here for a few months now, and Patrick hasn't really had a chance to drive around the countryside.  I took him up the hill behind the parent's house, and we got a great picture. 


The weather was a little overcast, but pretty just the same.
 We ended up getting stuck in the snow, but since the Aveo is so light, it was pretty easy to push it out of the snow.  We missed the turn we intended to make, and ended up on an un-maintained road.  Who knew there was such a thing as an un-maintained road?

After our drive, Allen and I went into Stanford for the basketball games.  It seems like the main source of entertainment for a Friday night... high school basketball.  I think about half of the town was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment