Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012

Outside Temp: 37 F (still haven't stepped outside, so it really doesn't matter)

What I cooked today:
Goulash: I actually felt good enough to cook dinner.  I still couldn't smell it, but everyone ate and we have a little for leftovers, so maybe I can smell it tomorrow.

Update:
Feeling better today.  Not great, but better.  I think tomorrow I should feel good enough to go into town.  We seriously need milk.

The kids school had a pep rally in Stanford today for the Basketball team.  At the rally, they had a dance competition, and wouldn't you know it, my oldest decided to participate!

I really, really wish I felt good enough to go!  He said that he had fun and the kids cheered him on.  He did a few moves that I would call breakdancing, if it was 20 years ago.  Not sure what they call it these days, but it looked kind of awesome to me.  Afterwards, he said some kids said he was cool. 

Hopefully, someone at the school got a picture, so I can post it.  He was so proud of himself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment