Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 10, 2012

Outside Temp: 14 F (a little bit of snow today... not enough to stick, but still really pretty... big fat flakes of snow!)

What I cooked today:
Pizza: After my trip into town, and spending the rest of the day at the computer, I just didn't want to cook.  So glad I had my Little Caesar's pizzas still in the fridge.  Everyone had their own special personal pizza!

Update:
I went into town to get all my shopping done.  It's amazing how fast and cheap it goes when Patrick isn't with me!  When he's with me, we spend an hour at a nice lunch, and then while shopping, he keeps picking up things that are not on my list.  Not today!

Once I got home, after spending less that $100 for all my shopping, and gas for the car, and getting my necklace fixed, I spend the rest of the afternoon working on the inventory for the church.  We took pictures last week of every item that needed to be inventoried, so I spent this week entering in all the descriptions and pictures into the database.  By the end of the day, I had over 150 items catalogued and documented. 

Tomorrow, I can bring the list to the church and we can determine if anything is missing (or if anything needs to be removed).  I'm so glad that I can do something useful!

During dinner, Ryan decided he wanted his own piece of pizza, and then proceeded to eat the whole thing (okay, so he left the crust, but he ate all the toppings and most of it!).  Patrick and I couldn't stop grinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment